Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness Day #26

I have to say my husband got a kick out of this when he saw it. This is what is on the upper left corner of the Stampin Up boxes when they come. And, can I just say, that opening the box does cause extreme excitement. I do love my UPS man!!!! Arent' those boxes just a beautiful sight? So much fun inside just waiting to escape and be played with.
I love this look on my front porch. {I didn't think to take a picture until I had already brought one of the boxes in and it was too heavy to carry out for the picture....but you get the idea}
So, onto today's project. And you see this and say, "Well Andrea, we have already seen this cute little guy before." And my response would be, "Yes you have, but not in white." I just had to make one in white to see what he would look like.....A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! I made him a he with his blue bow tie as you can see. He didn't last very long at my house, because he marched himself right over to a friend's house.
I couldn't give him away without some chocolate inside now could I???? That would just be rude!!! So I took some Garden Green cardstock and ran it through the shredder, and added some Reese's peanut butter eggs.....can you believe I sacrificed those???? I know. Anyway, my friend LOVED him.
We made these guys last night at my house and we had a fun time doing it.....well except for the eyes on the sheep....see previous post....
See you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment