Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Madness Day #9

I can hardly believe that we are 9 days into March already. Where is the time going anyway?
I bought a new toy and wanted to play with it. I bought the Bag with Scallops Bigz die and LOVE it. I had made this .....what I think is an adorable little flower....and thought it would look cute on the bag..... ...Well I think I was right. It sits on my desk and just brightens it right up. It makes me smile when I see it, because it is cold and dreary outside lately, and this little bag just looks warm and springy to me.
I thought it would be the perfect little container for some goodies with a note of thanks....so....you might be seeing this one day....hint hint hint.
I used Dusty Durange cardstock for the bag, and some Sweet Pea DSP for the flowers. I used a Build a Brad for the middle of the flower. I have never used Build a Brad before and I really think I'm hooked. It's just too easy and just makes the perfect brad everytime for your project. I used the Designer Label Punch for the thanks ....another new toy. For the thanks stamp, I just stamped up the thanks part of the Thank You Kindly stamp set....I got that free from sale-a-bration.....You gotta love free stuff.
Hope you liked the cute little bag. If you have it, and haven't used it in a while...dust it off and make yourself a little bit of sunshine for your desk too.
See you tomorrow.
BTW: I keep peeking at the new Summer Mini catalog because it is just that cute....I really am excited about it. I think I'm going to go play with some of the colors in some of the new DSP and give you a little tease.....maybe it will be the post tomorrow....see ya!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh very fun!! Is that the new big flower punch? that is on my next order! :)

    ReplyDelete