Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How cute is this little Cadbury Egg box? As soon as I printed off the tutorial I ran right into my craft room and made one of these cute little boxes. I also have a tutorial for a cute little box to hold a dozen smaller cadbury eggs.....too fun. I'm too tired tonight to tackle that one too, ahhh...but I will. I'll show you when I'm done. This is just a side view so you get an idea of it's total cuteness.

I'm not a Cadbury Egg girl...so luckily this isn't tempting to me and will stay in it's little home until given to my friend at work. It's cute though huh?

If anyone wants to make one....shoot me an email or you can join
ustampwithdawn like I did. It's $24.95 and you get a new tutorial everyday, sometimes two. This was one of them.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment