Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness Day #15

This has to be another quick post. This springing forward thing is great for the extra daylight, but oh how it's hard for me with the loss of an hour sleep. I'm a sleepy head.
This card was made for someone in particular this time. We have some friends at church whose Mom passed away, so this was sent to them. Word of advice.....when you go to send a card in the mail....don't put the bow so close to the edge of the card. I had such a hard time getting it to fit in the envelope. I was really happy with the bow, but it was just in the wrong spot.
And of course, I had to do something to the inside. I wasn't too excited about it, but I wrote over it anyway so it didn't matter.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone. Enjoy your extra hour of daylight and do something fun.
See you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment