Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grandma's little helpers.....

How stinkin cute is this little guy? This is my grandson Erick and one of the loves of my life. He was visiting last Sunday and his mom Ali and I were crafting. We left the room to eat dinner and when we came back....this is what I found. I do love this guy... A LOT!!!! My daughter in law Ali saw the cute, adorable bunny, chick and sheep that I had made....see previous post...and wanted to make some for her preschool kids.
Well, we had a few little helpers as you can see.
Haylee sat with us the whole time and just created her own thing with grandma's "extras". She is really creative and artsy fartsy. I was impressed with her creation...I should have taken a picture. Then little Zach came to see what was going on. I had to get a picture of that. Don't they all just look like they are having fun?I sure do love these guys and was glad to "therapize" with Ali most of the night.
There is nothing better in this world than our families, and I sure do love mine.
I just had to share.
Thanks for peeking in.







No comments:

Post a Comment