Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness Day #25

Okay, so remember yesterday at the bottom of the post when I said I couldn't find my battery charger for my camera??? Well it has been found, but it is gonna take all night to charge so I had to resort to what was already downloaded on the computer.
So, this is what you get today. I used the cute little flower from the Think Happy Thoughts stamp set in Pixie Pink, added a clear rhinestone brad to the center. Layered it with various punches in fun spring colors and attached it to the top of these cute little bottles.
I added a Tempting Turquoise bow and a Happy Easter tag that I made using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set....this is a WONDERFUL stamp set with so many perfect sayings....you need this stamp set you really do.....
And really, would any container I make be complete without something chocolate inside? I mean really!!!! I ordered these cute little 4 oz. bottles on line. If you are interested click here for the website.
Have a great day.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment