Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Madness Day #10

Oh my goodness I love these colors together. They seem very "Tropical" don't you think? Well....this is the little tease I was telling you about yesterday. These are the colors that are in some of the DSP coming out in the Summer Mini. You are going to want this paper. There is a stamp set that goes with it, and some cute little cutout boxes too.....too much fun.
Can you guess the colors? I took yet another new toy....my Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and coordinating punch and made these two cards. I really, really, really like how this card turned out. The butterflies look like they are just going to take flight right off the card.
Anne has asked me to teach the technique of using the Stamp-a-ma-jig at our next meeting and I think I will show it using this stamp set....and maybe the All in the Family one too. I decorated the inside too but forgot to take a picture, but you get the idea.
I also used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set for this card. I love that stamp set....too much fun....thanks Tandy for selling me your extra one.
I'm not as thrilled with this card as I am the first one, but it also uses the same colors as the first one....they really look good together.
I had scraps and made a few flowers with the colors. So, have you figured out the colors yet? They are Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Rose Red, and Pumpkin Pie. I just love this combination of colors together. It really makes me want to pack my bags and go to Hawaii....anyone wanna go with me?
See you again tomorrow for some more fun and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment